I’m actually kind of shocked that people take the time to read the nonsense i spew onto this site, but nonetheless, today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Sheema! A month ago I was also nominated by a delightful blogger named Beth, but I had such a busy month that I didn’t have time to participate. Since I was nominated again, I figured I would answer both sets of questions from the super cool bloggers that nominated me. Thanks so much guys, you have no idea how much I appreciate it!!
So before I begin, here are the rules for the Liebster Awards:
• Thank the person who nominated you and link backit heir blog (Again, thanks so much Sheema and Beth!)
• Copy and paste the Leibster Award badge to your post
• Nominate 10 new bloggers
• Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
• Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
• Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
K I got dis..
I’ll start with the ten questions from Sheema:
- Would you prefer to see a sunrise or a sunset? Both are so cool, but I think I’d rather see a sunrise. Sometimes I wake up during sunrise and the sky is such a pretty red orange!!
- Dark or white chocolate? Ugh I love both but if I had to choose, dark chocolate
- What’s your favourite colour and why? Black because black goes with everything & it is the color of my soul!!!!
- What’s your guilty pleasure? General Hospital. I barely watch it anymore, but if I’m home during either winter break or summer and it’s 3 o’clock that shit is on my Tv. Been watching it with my mom everyday since I was 12 years old at least. Peace love soaps!!
- Can you speak more than one language, if so, what are they? I took Spanish i high school and two semesters in college, but I can’t really say I remember much…
- If you could be invisible, what would you do? I would probably
- What’s your favourite song? Lullaby by Paradise Fears ❤
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Definitely a night owl.
- If there’s only one country you could visit, which will it be? Either England or the Netherlands
- Tell us something random/funny about you? One time I got so nervous to talk to a boy that i lost my balance in the bathroom while washing my hands and I fell into the dryer and ripped my tights. Then I was laughing so hard that the other leg ripped too. Curse you h&m. And curse my friend Breezy for hysterically laughing as this occurred. (Now I’m hysterically laughing as I type this!!)
Next are the ten questions from Beth:
- Why did you start your blog ? I honestly don’t have an exact reason other than one day I was bored out of my mind and I was all like “hey self you should start a blog”
- What is your favourite food? I’m pretty sure everyone says this, but pizza. It’s literally bread, tomatoes, and cheese, but I’m telling you I could eat that shit every night for the rest of my life.
- Who is your dream dinner party guest? Probably Gigi Hadid because she is one of the only models that acts like a real person. I’d also ask her how much Zayn is paying her to date him because let’s be real who actually likes this guy at this point???
- What 3 words describe you best? Short, indecisive, and funny (if I say so myself!!)
- What is your favourite quote? My senior quote in high school was “Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn, then be a unicorn” I was 17 when I chose that beauty. No ragrets!!
- Favourite high street store? Okay (unfortunately) I’m not British so I don’t exactly know what this means, but I’m assuming it means a high end type of store or brand and the answer to that is Zara.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time? I’m hoping I’m a rich lawyer driving around in my range rover and owning every single makeup product in the world. Gotta think big to achieve big my friends!!!
- Favourite beauty product? The beautyblender. Because my face would look like shit without it.
- What’s your favourite hobby? Binge watching Bates Motel. Oh and blogging!!
- What is your biggest fear? Being in a car accident.
- Favourite female and male celebrity? Female: I don’t really have a favorite female celebrity because quite frankly most female celebrities make me cringe. If I had to pick a favorite at the moment I guess it’d be Halsey because she’d mad talented. Male: Evan Peters *heart eyes forever and always*
Okay, so as for nominations, I’m not even kidding every new blog I follow has already done this. So because of this, I don’t have anybody to nominate. What I will say is that if these blogs haven’t already been nominated, I would probably have to spend hours trying to pick only ten of them, because each blog is so amazing and I look forward to reading posts from every blog I follow!
What I will do is think of ten questions that you (yes you, reading this right now) can answer in the comments below! By answering down below, you’ll be accepting your Lobster Award if you want to think of it that way! You don’t have to answer every single one if you don’t want to, but try to answer a few! Come on people, live a little!!
- Where do you want your life to be ten years from now?
- If you watch TV, what’s your favorite show?
- Who is your favorite singer or band?
- Who is one person you would love to be stuck on a deserted island with? Why?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite makeup product? (if you don’t wear makeup, your favorite color??)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?
- Would you rather be trapped in a closet for twelve hours with a million spiders or Taylor Swift?? (I know it’s tough one, take your time)
- What is your favorite book?? (if you don’t read books, your favorite movie??)
Get creative with your answers!! I look forward to reading them!! Until next time..